And the wealth of His righteousness.
For wherever your treasure lies
There will you find your heart...
I thank God for letting our paths cross
Each day as I walk past the gates of CSH.
I thank God for the smile of the kids
For the innocent of their happiness rings in my heart.
I thank God for the hearing aids
As i know they can hear me better.
I thank God for the disappointments
For as a teacher i strive to do better.
I thank God for blessing me with younger siblings at CSH
As they always remind me that I am still a child of his no matter how much I try to act tough.
I thank God for paving the way
The opportunity to learn and to be able to help Him fulfill the plans He has for others.
Each day as I walk past the gates of CSH.
I thank God for the smile of the kids
For the innocent of their happiness rings in my heart.
I thank God for the hearing aids
As i know they can hear me better.
I thank God for the disappointments
For as a teacher i strive to do better.
I thank God for blessing me with younger siblings at CSH
As they always remind me that I am still a child of his no matter how much I try to act tough.
I thank God for paving the way
The opportunity to learn and to be able to help Him fulfill the plans He has for others.
No comments:
Post a Comment